This is one of my favorite venison recipes
Sweet Bacon Wrapped Venison Tenderloin
2 lbs venison tenderloin (a single deer loin or Moose or Elk or Pork or Beef)
1/2 lb bacon
3 cups brown sugar
1 cups soy sauce
1/4 cup white sugar
1. Mix brown Sugar and Soy sauce in a bowl into a thick, sticky brown paste.
2. Put Deer Loin in a cooking tray and pour Brown Sugar/Souy Sauce mixture over
loin. Roll tenderloin over in mixture, completely covering it.
3. Let meat marinate in mixture at least 3 hours or overnight in fridge.
4. Remove loin from tray, and place on a slotted bake sheet with a drip pan or
aluminum foil below to catch dripping. Don't throw away marinade.
5. Wrap a pice of bacon around the very end of the tenderloin, securing the
bacon strip with a toothpick.
6. Repeat this process until the entire loin is wrapped in ten or so bacon
"loops." The tenderloin should look like an arm with a bunch of wrist watches on
it, the watches being the bacon strips.
7. Drizzle remaining marinade over deer loin.
8. Cover loin and bacon strips in a thin coating of white sugar.
9. Place on center rack in oven and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and place on cutting board. Using a knife, cut the loin
between each strip of bacon so that you have many pieces of meat, each with
their own toothpick.
11. You can eat these pieces directly from the toothpick or remove the toothpick
and eat like steak.